24 October 2009


Today was a big day, I went to my very first HIF match! HIF stands for Helsinborgs Idrotts Förening...basically football. Those who do not know who Henrik Larsson is are a shame to the society and I can say that I saw him play today... how shall I put it.. he is maybe not in is prime years anymore, he became the player of the game and when that was announced the audience just laughed.. but it was a nice experience, they had this very emotional song and everyone sang.. in skånska when the players came in... I almost cried.. ok.. I didnt cry.. but it was nice. Caroline called and asked how the game went, I told her that Helsingborg both won and lost...yeah think about that one for a while...also for the record... it was the second to last game for Henke...sad.. but he is old now...

No comments:

Post a Comment