15 April 2011

Ok so I guess it is time for me to update this thing again, seriously I don't even know what to write. My parents and sister have been here these last couple of weeks, since I came back from DC and it has been busy. I have still tried to go in to work as much as possible... It was great to have them here. We did all the touristy things one does here in SLC as well as meeting relatives and friends.
Now life is kind of back to normal again... Lately I have been thinking alot about what I want to do now that I am coming to an end of my studies, I will now announce any plans until I know what will happen but if things go as I feel at the moment then my life in this year will be very very exciting (and no, I am not getting married).

But speaking of getting married, my last companion is getting married and she has asked me to be her bridesmaid. I am so excited because I have never been a bridesmaid... I am seeing her tomorrow to plan the wedding which is in one month!! it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment