02 June 2013

San Francisco


I am in San Fransisco. It is great. We got here on Thursday, feels kind of like I have been here forever, in a good way. 

I have seen the golden gate bridge and taken the mandatory touristy pictures. I have been at pier 39 and fishermans warf, it is so fun there, so much to see. 
Yesterday morning we walked to Lombard street, it is special to me, one of my favorite movies is What's up Doc and It was all recorded in San Francisco and there were several times I saw things that reminded me of that movie. Mostly Lombard street, there is a scence with a car chase down Lombard Street.


The highligt so far was last night. We saw Imagine Dragons, on the pier, outside and it was magical. But the trip is not over, we have chinatown tonight and alcatraz tomorrow and many other things to see. Let's just say it this way, I am having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment