26 April 2015

Brussels

I am in Brussels! 
I have taken leave of absence from work and will do a 2 month internship for the church's European Union office. 

I arrived yesterday and two lovely ladies picked me up at the airport. We have already started a list of things that we will do while I am here. Paris is one of them:)

I am meeting the best people. I can say that only after a day, because yesterday was great! And I am already learning so much French. I am really shy about speaking French to frensh-speaking people but they are really nice about it so I will force myself and try to be as good as I can with speaking French. It is a dream I have to be fluent in French and these two months will hopefully be a big step in that direction. 

I will try update this blog so that you people who might be interested will see what is going on. I think these two months will be great!

The picture below is the view from the balcony where I am staying. I think it is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment