07 May 2010

study and learning

Here I am again, studying as usual, well, obviously I am not studying at the moment since I am writing in my blog but you know what I mean.
We are now in the process of writing a B-level thesis. It is about China's foreign policy in Africa and we are using Sudan as a case-study. I think it is very interesting but heavy reading, hence the break for the blog-writing:)
I found out this week that I did not get the internship at the Swedish embassy in Washington DC. I guess it was not meant to be, but I have many other opportunities in other parts of the world so I keep hoping and if it is not meant for me to do an internship in the fall then I will have the opportunity to take some very interesting classes in University. This past week has been very rewarding though. The disappointment has turned to a sweetness in knowing that the Lord really knows better than I, which has given me more hope and faith. I have also developed a deepened appreciation for my family, they are my harbor and sure foundation. Even if life is tough sometimes, which I would say it has been this week, life really is good!! And the tough times can truly become blessings and can make us stronger and more firm in our faith. I know that, especially from this week... I just wanted you to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment