05 September 2010

Im a busy girl

yo,yo yo.. so people have come to me and complained.. actually I have received my own weight in letters of complaints that I do not update my blog enough often... to all my loyal readers: I do apologize but you do need to understand I am a very busy girl. I am busy with painting my fingernails in a new genius pink nail polish, actually called "I'm Genius". Oh, how I love happy nail polishes:)
I am also very busy with coming up with a dance for our music-video. Everyone of importance in my life should know by now that I am going to USA and well, to put it frankly, we (my friends and I) have been asked to do a music-video because we are such hot Swedish girls...(I think that is why...oh and I might have lied about the part where we are asked to do it.. its more like we want to do it and have come up with the idea on our own....)
I am also very busy with doing make-overs on my sister Hanna...I don't know what it is but every time I go home we end up doing an amazing make-over on one of us. We are very talented in the sense that very little props. are used.
Ok, some seriousness...I am very busy with thinking about studying... School started Friday again and ever since then I have planned to study really hard...the "planning to study" part is going just swell...however, its the actual study part that is the tough nut to crack...
anyways.. as you can understand, I am a very busy person.. I am also very busy with updating my statuses on facebook and commenting on other peoples stuff going on...but it will now come to the point where none of this will stop me from updating my blog more frequently. You deserve better and I will make sure you get what you deserve!
-yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment