12 March 2011

unexpected...

So the other day I went to a law firm close to the courthouse just to hand one of the attorneys something Dee wanted him to have. As I walked back, minding my own business I came to a crosswalk. As I stood there waiting for the green to appear and the bird to whistle I saw two guys standing on the other side. They had already seen me and were looking at me. One of them waived and I confusingly waived back. As the light changed and we walked passed each other one of them exclaimed: YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!
I just laughed and said thank you and walked on. It kind of made my day though.

4 comments:

  1. Underbart! Och jag undrar också hur såg du ut? :) Bild tack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest, I think you always look gorgeous:) But as you said, it's nice to hear it sometimes!

    ReplyDelete