03 November 2010

hej.

Alrightie...So I know it has happened again...it has taken way too long since I updated my blog but there are legitimate reasons for it.
First of all, I have been to the US of A for three weeks... I mean I could write a whole novel on my experiences there, but I wont. I will just tell you that when you feel you should do something, DO IT. I felt I should go to the States with my very best friends and I did and we had such a great time, I got to know so many wonderful people and got to deepen my friendship to more wonderful people. I learned things about myself and I made decisions that I hope can bless my life.
One of those decisions is to go back... I have been offered an internship with Federal Judge Benson and I am now in the process of my visa application..so the plan is 5 months in the States in the Spring...yeah.. that takes a lot of my thinking energy.
secondly, when you have been away from school for three weeks it is a lot of work when you get back. that is the case with me, but I know I can handle it. I am actually suppose to write on my home-exam now, but everyone needs a break, or two....or three... whatever...
thirdly...I can't think of a third reason for me not writing here...so let me instead write:
Life is wonderful! seriously, I have so much to be grateful for. I am grateful I have so much to do because it means that I can get an education, I have many friends, I have opportunities to go places. I am grateful I get distracted from writing my exam because it means I have many fun things to do. I am grateful I can get up at 6 in the morning because it means I have something to get up to. I am grateful for my phone bill, it means I have many friends I talk to. I am grateful I gained a little bit of weight in the states, it means I ate alot of good food....(ok maybe Im not grateful for the weight-gain but I am grateful for the food) I am grateful I am loosing that weight now that I am home, it means that I have a healthy body that gets rid of the extra fat when I exercise. I am grateful for my heavy bag, because it means I have books to read.
Most of all, I am grateful that I know that this life is a testing time, that I know who I am, and my destiny. That helps me know what is really important in life and helps me to prioritize that.
lovelovelovelove
k.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment