19 February 2011

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday I want to tell you how it was.
I still have this jet lag so I woke up really early but that was fine because I got to take a really long shower and get ready. We were going to the Ogden Temple in the morning so we went there and tried to find parking and when I got in I met girl who served a mission in Sweden, (Shurtleff) quite random that you go to a place where you think you don't know anyone but turns out you do. It was nice to be in the temple, a perfect birthday activity. Afterwards Kathy and her friend took me to lunch up in the mountains and I got complimentary chocolate cake because it was my birthday, I made sure they wouldn't sing to me.

afterwards we walked around in this huge gift shop which was very nice, I think my mom would like it, we will go there when she comes to visit. On the way home we decided for me to take a nap so I would fight of the jet lag, when I woke up we went to SLC and Kathy took me shopping at Forever 21, she got me really cute clothes that I can wear at the court and we also went to Journeys and I got two new pair of Converse... White and red:) its ridiculously cheap here!!

we met up with rick and went to eat mexican, very nice!! I am very proud to announce that I was awake until 11.30pm and slept all the way until 7.30 am this morning... I am getting there. On todays agenda is having pancakes for breakfast, take a walk, visit my aunt and uncle and go to provo for a Carl Bloch exhibit! I think it will be a good day!

1 comment: